Step III archer videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

madcowpig123

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do people feel about the Archer Step 3 Videos? Worth watching?
Can anyone share the videos? Thanks.
 
It depends on your situation. I liked them, but I was a pathology resident who took step 3 way too late in residency. It was good for me, since clinical medicine was a distant memory. If you're in IM or FM, I'd think it's not necessary.
 
I am using Archer rapid CCS prep. I am benefiting from it. I do think they are a great help before UW given UW is not updated with timings and sequencing interactions. I only see about 25 CCS in this package. I see another option on their site that has 80 cases, do you have any experience with it? Are the cases repeated? Thank you in advance.
 
archer-back-woo.gif