ARCOM vs TOURO (Montana)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kayakh smith

Reaction score
Hey all, I’m very fortunate to have been accepted into ARCOM and TOURO (Montana), but I'm having difficulty deciding between these two schools. I’m out of state for both schools. I would appreciate any feedback/advice on how I can pick between these schools. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

You would def need to factor in where you want to live. ARCOM is more established than the Touro Montana but Touro is a pretty well established network. I know people on here usually stay away from new schools but I think in this case you’d be okay with either. Also is there a huge difference in tuition? If one is cheaper I’d personally go wherever is cheaper

Reactions: 1 user
You would def need to factor in where you want to live. ARCOM is more established than the Touro Montana but Touro is a pretty well established network. I know people on here usually stay away from new schools but I think in this case you’d be okay with either. Also is there a huge difference in tuition? If one is cheaper I’d personally go wherever is cheaper
Thank you for your response. Touro is more expensive than ARCOM (10,000 per year).

Hey all, I’m very fortunate to have been accepted into ARCOM and TOURO (Montana), but I'm having difficulty deciding between these two schools. I’m out of state for both schools. I would appreciate any feedback/advice on how I can pick between these schools. Thanks in advance.
what did you decide? I got into rvucom Montana, did you apply there as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would look into attrition rates? Im getting scared hearing about people dropping out or having to repeat a year! at many schools