Are abstracts for future poster presentations appropriate to include on the AMCAS primary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SquirrelsEverywhere

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I've recently submitted an abstract to a conference and am eligible to present a poster there, but the conference will not take place until later this summer (after primary/secondary submission dates). I wanted to ask whether it would be appropriate to include the abstract now under the "Presentations/Posters" category in my AMCAS primary, and clarify that I will be presenting its associated poster later this summer? Or should I not mention the abstract/poster yet and include it instead in an update letter later in the cycle? Thanks in advance for your help.