Are anyone else's feelings hurt?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zendoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have to say I know I'm a somewhat newbie but I was pretty bummed when I scoured the SDN crush thread and nobody wrote my name. It felt like in fifth grade when I was at my friend Kelly's house for a sleepover and nobody would let me play Candyland because the teams had to be "even..." Damn you Kellys out there!!!!!! :)~

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms...

You can see by the ridiculousness (ridiculousity?) of this thread, work is not pleasing me lately and all of the holiday chocolate around the office is going to my head man...

Members don't see this ad.

Ya know, you might have gotten some e-crushes if you had posted this in the crush thread rather than starting a compeletely new thread. That's a huge SDN faux pas. Now no one's going to admit a crush on you. *sarcasm* Want me to move it to the other thread? :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya know, you might have gotten some e-crushes if you had posted this in the crush thread rather than starting a compeletely new thread. That's a huge SDN faux pas. Now no one's going to admit a crush on you. *sarcasm* Want me to move it to the other thread? :p

Oh snap!!!!! Sure and don't fight the feelings baby...

At least you got holiday chocolate. God.

Haha, I'm sorry, that was inconsiderate of me....Some of us don't even get holiday chocolate, I forgot.

Until looking at your profile just now, i thought you were a guy... but gee a girl that loves Bob Marley is enough for me

Until looking at your profile just now, i thought you were a guy... but gee a girl that loves Bob Marley is enough for me

Yay! Somebody DOES love me...

and YES, Bob is the Shiz-nit!

Is your name from Candlestick park by any chance?

So I have to say I know I'm a somewhat newbie but I was pretty bummed when I scoured the SDN crush thread and nobody wrote my name. It felt like in fifth grade when I was at my friend Kelly's house for a sleepover and nobody would let me play Candyland because the teams had to be "even..." Damn you Kellys out there!!!!!! :)~

But you've been an SDN member for 8 months. I've been here for 4 1/2 years and no one mentioned me.

:(

But you've been an SDN member for 8 months. I've been here for 4 1/2 years and no one mentioned me.

That's because you're not a premed. Crush on people your own age and stop stealing our women.

I like older SDNers...I myself am like a fine wine getting better with age... I don't discriminate by age, color, creed or length of SDN membership. I am an equal opportunity lover and Koko- don't trip, there's plenty to go around :)

Thats because few of the pre-meds frequent the surgery subforum I suspect. If they knew the kind of raunch you, Dr. Cox and Castro cooked up on a daily bases I wouldn't be surprised if you got a bit more attention.

Crush on people your own age and stop stealing our women.

Some of the pre-meds ARE my age. ;)

I like older SDNers...I myself am like a fine wine getting better with age...

:thumbup: :thumbup: Very nice!

Thats because few of the pre-meds frequent the surgery subforum I suspect. If they knew the kind of raunch you, Dr. Cox and Castro cooked up on a daily bases I wouldn't be surprised if you got a bit more attention.

Only happens when we're all bored and frustrated. :)

LIES! Residents are like... 90.

Dude, he is going to be operating from beyond the grave when he finishes his CT fellowship then. Creepy, zombie heart surgeon. I guess the rumors are true, CT really is going the way of the dead.

It was premed! But I definitely have a crush on you. And gasnewby. Surgery forum FTW!

Is your name from Candlestick park by any chance?

Nope. Never been to San Fran, and it doesn't look like I'll get there for med school either.