Are Canadian AA considered URM?

Started by TiSumpMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TiSumpMD

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are Canadian AA applying to USMD schools considered URM?

and are there applying/who applied in the 2015/2016 cycle?
 
Are Canadian AA applying to USMD schools considered URM?

and are there applying/who applied in the 2015/2016 cycle?

I mean, if you're black in Canada you will still be black on AMCAS/ in U.S. I have no idea how it all works as far as residency goes but I would think that international applicants from Africa would still be considered URM so you would be as well.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile