Are my BC and 2007 DAT scores where they need to be for my test on Friday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nemosupremo

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been averaging these scores on bootcamps tests 3-7, these are my scores initially, all my retakes are well above a 20 :

Bio: 18
GC : 19
OC : 19
PAT: 19
RC : 20
QR : 17

I just took the natural science portion of the 2007 DAT and scored with these :

Bio : 17
GC : 18
OC : 28

I don't know how to feel about my scores exactly; especially Bio because it can be so random. What do you guys think, should I go into the test on Friday or push it back a week or two? Any advice is appreciated, thanks so much guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Only you can really answer that question, no test scores will accurately predict what you will get on test day. I tend to agree with your thoughts your Bio score seems a little weak, especially on the 2007 test because that was an actual exam given in 2007 and those would have been your scores at that time. Your GC and QR might also need a little more work. We all have intuition and I think yours is making it clear that more time is needed for you to go into the test confident, you should not be having doubts this close to test day.

Just my 2 cents and I wish you the best.

Nancy, co/owner, Orgoman, LLC, DAT Destroyer