-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
- Home
- Forums
- Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO)
- Surgery and Surgical Subspecialties
- Neurosurgery
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Are neurosurgeons being respected nowadays?
Started by watermen
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are neurosurgeons being respected nowadays? Both by colleague and public?
what are you, 9 years old?
I wouldn't worry about respect as a neurosurgeon or any form of doctor. Despite what you might read on these forums, doctors are still one of the most respected professionals in the country (and most of the world). What type of professional is more respected than a physician? Certainly not lawyers, teachers, executives, politicians, actors, professional athletes, priests...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
People DO NOT respect a PROFESSION. People respect a HUMAN BEING.
I respect you because you are a kind, giving, foregiving, helpful.....HUMAN BEING.
No one respects a jackass, no matter what he or she is. And if they do, then I do not want to be arround those superficial people.
If I go into neurosx, it is because I love it as a profession, not because I am looking for respect.
Sorry for the rant. Just my 2 cents.
I respect you because you are a kind, giving, foregiving, helpful.....HUMAN BEING.
No one respects a jackass, no matter what he or she is. And if they do, then I do not want to be arround those superficial people.
If I go into neurosx, it is because I love it as a profession, not because I am looking for respect.
Sorry for the rant. Just my 2 cents.
People DO NOT respect a PROFESSION. People respect a HUMAN BEING.
I respect you because you are a kind, giving, foregiving, helpful.....HUMAN BEING.
No one respects a jackass, no matter what he or she is. And if they do, then I do not want to be arround those superficial people.
If I go into neurosx, it is because I love it as a profession, not because I am looking for respect.
Sorry for the rant. Just my 2 cents.
I respect surgeons, jackasses or not.
People DO NOT respect a PROFESSION. People respect a HUMAN BEING.
I respect you because you are a kind, giving, foregiving, helpful.....HUMAN BEING.
No one respects a jackass, no matter what he or she is. And if they do, then I do not want to be arround those superficial people.
If I go into neurosx, it is because I love it as a profession, not because I am looking for respect.
Sorry for the rant. Just my 2 cents.
I'd forgive the rant if you actually said anything of importance.
Unfortunately, the quality of your sentiments wouldn't be out of place on a Thomas Kinkade post card.
I'd forgive the rant if you actually said anything of importance.
Unfortunately, the quality of your sentiments wouldn't be out of place on a Thomas Kinkade post card.
ooooohhh SNAAAAPPPP!!!! 😛
Are neurosurgeons being respected nowadays? Both by colleague and public?
depends on if you are good or not.....Ben Carson...he gets my mad respect.
Speaking from a sociological point of view, surgeons are the most respected professionals, followed by judges, then principals. Other physicians are somewhere after that.
That might have been one of the single dumbest things I've ever read.
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
well put, Mr. Madison, well put.
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Billy Madison.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
