Are Schools Still Sending Interview Invites?

Started by mcjay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mcjay

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if y'all knew any schools that were still sending out invites for interviews.

Please let me know if you do or know of the thread with a list!!! 😕

Thanks
 
No. I don't believe Emory or USUHS are still sending out invites... Oh.. and eliminate the Texas schools too. Possibly BU too, and maybe Iowa. I'm not positive though I just know that def some schools have stopped sending out invites.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah, Im for sure emory is done. I was at their 2nd to last interview day.
 
I know Saint Louis U is still sending out interview invites. I just got one a couple days ago. In general I'm not too optimistic about the schools I haven't heard from post-secondary at this point.