Are testing solutions FL reliable?

Started by amar314
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amar314

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking of getting some to start my FL soon. It's only the beginning of my MCAT prep and when the date is closer I'll be doing NextStep and AAMC of course. Thanks!
 
I haven't heard of testing solutions before and have done a decent amount of reading on SDN for my own MCAT study plan. I've done Next Step, Kaplan, and one Princeton FL. I've heard good things about examkrackers as well and plan on buying one or two of their tests.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad