Are the reading passages on Dental information?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

henrygl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am studying for the DAT and most of the reading passages I have tried are about denistry.....is this true of the real DAT? If so should I learn some of the bones/muscles..etc of the mouth so I can comprehend more of the passage? thanks
Gail

Members don't see this ad.

henrygl said:
Hi I am studying for the DAT and most of the reading passages I have tried are about denistry.....is this true of the real DAT? If so should I learn some of the bones/muscles..etc of the mouth so I can comprehend more of the passage? thanks
Gail

almost all the passages are science/medicine/dentistry in nature. From neurotransmitters to diabetes to comets to tooth structure.

i suggest reading some articles from Nature, Science, The Lancet, or JAMA.

good luck!

henrygl said:
Gail

None of mine were about dental stuff. One was on asteroids another was on diabetes. Can't remember what the 3rd was on, but it wasn't dentistry.