Are there 2 classes the same ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustTooLit

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm searching far and wide for some Bio courses. I took a lot of them already and need more for the DIY. So I went to a different school and saw a class called "pathological microbiology and immunology for health professionals" and it has a lab too. Problem is that I have taken microbio and microbio lab but I'm not sure if med schools would think of both classes as being the same ? I also have another situation where I took nutrition before called "intro to nutrition" which was a food science class but this school has nutrition as a bio class. I was wondering would that also be seen as the same ? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm searching far and wide for some Bio courses. I took a lot of them already and need more for the DIY. So I went to a different school and saw a class called "pathological microbiology and immunology for health professionals" and it has a lab too. Problem is that I have taken microbio and microbio lab but I'm not sure if med schools would think of both classes as being the same ? I also have another situation where I took nutrition before called "intro to nutrition" which was a food science class but this school has nutrition as a bio class. I was wondering would that also be seen as the same ? Thank you.
Given their similarities, it's better to be safe than sorry. I would advise against them.

Reactions: 1 users