Are there any DO schools that do not require an interview to be accepted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wiz kid

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there? I remember reading on the forum a while back where someone said they were accepted without an interview, but I don't know if they were lying or not.

Members don't see this ad.

MSU-COM. They just call you if you are accepted unless you are extremely borderline.

Right, MSU accepts out of the blue unless they're unsure about you or thinks you may be a latent psychopath.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is MSU the only school that does this?

MSU-COM. They just call you if you are accepted unless you are extremely borderline.

so they accept you if you are above their averages? do they prefer in-states or because of the insane OOS tuition that majority of the class is in-state?

Right, MSU accepts out of the blue unless they're unsure about you or thinks you may be a latent psychopath.

see this thread, feel happy, go check the list, that 80k tuition for OOS students.

so they just look at your application and accepts people? I NEVER heard of this!

Last edited:
so they accept you if you are above their averages? do they prefer in-states or because of the insane OOS tuition that majority of the class is in-state?

see this thread, feel happy, go check the list, that 80k tuition for OOS students.

so they just look at your application and accepts people? I NEVER heard of this!
It's supposedly a much more extensive application compared to other schools. They do prefer in-state, as they are publicly funded by the state. They are, however, fairly friendly to Canadians compared to other schools.

Yeah their secondary application is pretty damn beastly. I guess they can get enough "angles" out of what you state to make a decision.

It's a double edged sword: no interview is great but now I/we have to be extra careful with what we say on the MSUCOM app.

Good luck!