Are there any free DAT prep that I can download off the internet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ezsanche

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
see subject

Members don't see this ad.

I was thinking more in the line of content. Where can I get a biology review for free or cheap? Also is there a comprehensive guide that I can study from?

:laugh: It's always good to have a dream!
This process (preparing for the DAT and applying to dental school) is extremely expensive. The sooner you warm up to this concept, the less painful it'll be for you to spend all that money on it.
There aren't many useful resources out there that go for a cheap price. Look at some of the useful resources people have used, and you'll find out that everyone has paid a good amount of money for them (Example: DAT Destroyer, CDP, etc.).
Some of the cheapest resources, however, are the Cliffs books. Their AP biology runs for about 11$ on Amazon, and it's a great resource for DAT's biology.

Members don't see this ad :)
Chads Gen Chem videos helped. You can get that off the internet. Someone above mentioned the DAT on the ADA website. Hmm I think that is it really. Some people may have a link to a pdf of the AP Bio Cliffs. Thats all i know..