Are there July MCAT slots available for 12th/25th ?

Started by graycar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

graycar

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am scheduled for MCAT this Friday, 6/13/25. I'm not feeling it and want to take the test July 12 or 25.
However, because I am inside the 10 day window for MCAT date changes I cannot even see if there are any slots open to take the July test.
I plan to take and void the test on Friday- but I will really burn a bridge if I do that and then there are no July dates available to me.
Can anyone tell me if there are July test slots open in Michigan / or anywhere ?
Is there a place I can determine this when AAMC doesn't allow me to see future open slots?

Thanks. Help!