Are these the main pre-requirements course I need to take

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, Are these the main pre-requirements courses because each school has it different or named differently the course number I don't want to be taking classes I need because I'm majoring in cyber security for bachelors than going for a post-bachelor degree?

what do they mean by post-bachelor and what would I major on to finish the remainder of the science classes and do I need to complete in full ?

sorry for me asking I'm a newbie to all this

general bio 1 year with lab

- general Chem 1 year with lab

- organic chem 1 year with lab (or equivalent)

- physics 1 yr with lab (a few schools might require less)



- English 1 yr (most schools take AP credit)

- math 1 yr (can be just calculus or statistics + calculus classes combined)

- biochemistry (upper division) usually 1 semester or quarter, sometimes longer depending on the course(s) you take or school

- psychology/sociology (varies from school, some don’t require just recommend)



A few schools require things like Genetics or Microbiology, but very few
 
Hello, Are these the main pre-requirements courses because each school has it different or named differently the course number I don't want to be taking classes I need because I'm majoring in cyber security for bachelors than going for a post-bachelor degree?

what do they mean by post-bachelor and what would I major on to finish the remainder of the science classes and do I need to complete in full ?

sorry for me asking I'm a newbie to all this

general bio 1 year with lab

- general Chem 1 year with lab

- organic chem 1 year with lab (or equivalent)

- physics 1 yr with lab (a few schools might require less)



- English 1 yr (most schools take AP credit)

- math 1 yr (can be just calculus or statistics + calculus classes combined)

- biochemistry (upper division) usually 1 semester or quarter, sometimes longer depending on the course(s) you take or school

- psychology/sociology (varies from school, some don’t require just recommend)



A few schools require things like Genetics or Microbiology, but very few
Yup, those are it!