Are these three APs going to be too hard to self-study?

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluewind751

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning to self-study Psych, Stat, and Euro my sophomore year. I haven't taken any APs yet. Can someone tell me if this course load is too difficult? If not, can someone please tell me how much time per night it takes to study them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh interesting. Euro is basically the only AP for sophomores at my school, except for those who choose an AP science class or are taking Calc. I heard psych is easy, many people got a 5 after just reading through a prep book. I personally don't like self teaching math....I know euro can be done, a friend of mine did it. Dunno how hard it was though. (I didn't take euro at my school, took the easy way out and took the CP class)
 
Eh yea forgot to say. Euro is hard at my school, the one who self studied and got a 5 was a super smart kid xD