Are these useful classes to take before DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

laffytaffy19

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking into taking Neuroscience, Immunology, Anatomy, or Physiology next semester. Out of these 4, I know Physiology will definitely help for the DAT, since it's covered in the biology section. Besides physiology, are any of the other 3 useful to take for DAT preparation? Or any other class recommendations for that sake (in addition to pre-dent prereqs)?
 
I wish I took Anatomy but Neurobio and Microbio were really helpful for my studies. I also took Ecology which helped with a lot of practice questions while studying but I only got 1 Ecology question on the real thing. I'd definitely look to take anatomy/physiology if you can.