Are you holding all, some, or only one of your acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dianamd

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Many of us are lucky to have more than one acceptance. But now, there is <1 month until May 15....and premeds have fallen into three camps:

Some of us are holding all our acceptances, because we spent all that money and it's our right to hold as many as we want.

Some have withdrawn the schools where we know we aren't going to attend, and are deciding between a few schools.

Others have made the decision, and have gone ahead and withdrawn from the other schools -- whether for peace of mind, or to be nice to others.

Which are you? Feel free to write about your reasoning below.

Members don't see this ad.

i am holding all of mine simply because i dont feel confident that i really know where i want to go. plus i havent received all finaid. 5 acceptances. 3 waitlists. 0 peace of mind.

just holding some of mine. schools I was certain not to attend I withdrew from.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL...I take it you never got any? Or you're a masochist.

I am still holding on to 3 of my 5 acceptances because I am waiting for financial aid info and also because I'm not really sure where I'll go....still. Looking forward to peace of mind May 15th.

i am holding on for dear life to my one and only acceptance.

for various, tragically complicated reasons, i'm still holding 3 of my 6 acceptances. i'm also still holding spots on 2 of my 4 waitlists.

withdrew from one school, only holding one acceptance now.

seethrew said:
i am holding all of mine simply because i dont feel confident that i really know where i want to go. plus i havent received all finaid. 5 acceptances. 3 waitlists. 0 peace of mind.
:laugh: :laugh: i know the feeling. i'm holding some of mine for the same reasons

I'm down to one now too. Rochester, here I come!

Status
Not open for further replies.