Are you ready to apply?

Started by Aquasonic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aquasonic

Extraordinary Substance
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pharmcas will be available soon. Are you ready to apply? I will apply to Nova in August when my summer courses are updated on the transcript. I’m going to take PCAT (1st time) this June.

After reading many acceptance notices that you guys have shared, I’m so happy for all of you and wish you the best for upcoming years in pharmacy schools.

And for many of us, who are applying, study hard and try your best, and please share your experiences, thoughts, etc…on your road to pharmacy school. This time next year, we will celebrate together our most happy moment: “Hey guys, I got accepted!!!!”

"Enjoy the process"
~Aquasonic

PS. any of you will apply to Nova (or other schools), please keep in touch because we never know we’ll sit next to each other in August 2007 🙂
 
I am SO ready to apply. That's not to say my application couldn't use some additions, especially in the ECs department, but I'm just excited to get this damn thing over with and submitted! I think it will be a huge weight off my back just to "push the button" and put my future into the hands of the adcoms. I sound somewhat crazy here, but it will be a relief!
 
good luck to all fall 2007 applicants! it's a long (and expensive!) process but its totally worth it in the end. if any of you have questions don't be scared to post them! sometimes you might get sarcastic answers but someone will usually post a serious answer. use the interview feedback resource! it's REALLY good information! and apply early! many schools are on rolling or semi-rolling admissions, so you are at a big advantage to get everything done early!
GOOD LUCK!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just posted that I was going to start studying Organic - but then I saw this post. I am also gearing up for PHARMCAS to open soon - Its killing me to have to wait - and at the same time focus on what needs to happen now. Its great to meet you Aqua - I am from Florida, and will be applying to the Florida schools - including NOVA. We are definitely in the same boat - and its good to know I have company. Take care and I will hit ya all up after the O-Chem test tomorrow.

~above~
 
Good luck to all the 2007 applicants. Keep your head in the books, because your hard work will pay off.

Don't let the small things get in the way of your application process. Clench your teeth and write out that check to as many schools you can afford - because every dollar you spend, every hour you put in, or date/event cancelled to study will all be worth it when you get that acceptance letter.
 
Pharmcas application is finally available for 2006/2007.
I just register and fill out some basic information. I will enter all the courses that I've taken as soon as I get home tonight. Thing starts getting more exciting 🙂

~Aquasonic
 
Aquasonic said:
Pharmcas application is finally available for 2006/2007.
I just register and fill out some basic information. I will enter all the courses that I've taken as soon as I get home tonight. Thing starts getting more exciting 🙂

~Aquasonic

Let the roller coaster begin!!! 👍