Arey Koi "indian" Hai Kaya Bhai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sujamajay

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEY IF YOU ARE AN INDIAN THEN PLEASE MAIL ME DUDE, I WANT TO DISCUSS WHAT IS FORM FILLING PROCESS FOR THE INDIANS AND WHAT DOCUMENTS WE NEED FOR THAT,
THANKS
BYE

MY MAIL ID IS :- [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

HEY IF YOU ARE AN INDIAN THEN PLEASE MAIL ME DUDE, I WANT TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE NBDE,
MY MAIL ID IS :- [email protected]

I suggest you look around this forum (there is a search button on top right side of this page) and find out more about nbde. The other place you can get more information on nbde is www.ada.org. Go to Education and Testing. There is a ton of information there. If you still have questions post here and someone will answer.
Good Luck!

U can post here questions and who ever knows the answer will answer wether 1 is indian or not. Do not have to be a person with particular nationality. Sdn memebers do not discriminate people despite their nationality, religion, or anything. Please stop posting these kind of threads. Doesnt look good, I beleive u were advised before. hope this help. post ur questions.

Welcome to the world of English Language, and stop sending me private messages and abusing me who so eva u mite me, sujamayjay. I havent said anything wrong .
If u have the guts write it here.
Once again everybody will try helping u whateva problem u mite have .

Members don't see this ad :)