Quantcast

Arghhhhh

BeMo Free Repeat™ On Us + 5 Med School Challenge
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
why are you being such wankers with fap:( I sent you everything you bloody needed yet you put me back on hold for insufficient documentation.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMom
they like torturing pre-meds

i frickin noticed. I spent 8 bucks to fax them the stuff they needed and then i get another email today saying that what i faxed was not what they wanted+pissed+ +pissed+

solousy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Damn you bastards! You'll rue the day you crossed me and cerberus!

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by solousy
Damn you bastards! You'll rue the day you crossed me and cerberus!

thats right!

go ahead, start rue'ing!

stewie.gif

twaspatz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The difference between a med student and a wannabe? Someone who takes personal responsibility for themselves and doesn't blame others for their own shortcomings (i.e. complaining about AAMC in FREAKIN' February, when anybody with a shred of responsibility would have had their application in months ago and thus could have worked out any documentation confusion back when there was actually seats left.)
Thank God for the elimination process. Too bad it didn't work earlier in evolution...

tautomer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by twaspatz
The difference between a med student and a wannabe? Someone who takes personal responsibility for themselves and doesn't blame others for their own shortcomings (i.e. complaining about AAMC in FREAKIN' February, when anybody with a shred of responsibility would have had their application in months ago and thus could have worked out any documentation confusion back when there was actually seats left.)
Thank God for the elimination process. Too bad it didn't work earlier in evolution...

Ya, and I'm sure EVERYTHING you've done has gone exactly to plan. I'm pretty sure if, God forbid, something like this happened to you, the last thing you'd want to hear is some noob sharing his 2 cents when it wasn't asked.

Read your comment back again and think how critical you actually were then take a chill pill.:rolleyes:

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HAH, Yes I get flamed! I was hoping to get flamed earlier as I was kind of bored and geting tired of writing about existentialism as a response to Hegel but I had never expected it here:laugh: :laugh:

Now to my detractors:

Go fornicate yourselves, I am applying to fap not amcas. I am on the ball. I had the documentation in almost as soon as they started accepting it. They just dont like the form in which my fin aid dept sent them something.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

The difference between Cerberus and twaspatz? One is able to read sentences and form cogent arguments...the other has an extra 21'st chromosome.

twaspatz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry my bad. I just read your original post and using logic dervived from the intelligence of your frequent posting, concluded that you would be someone who would still be scratching your scrotum about AMCAS. Why would you start a post griping about AAMC and not put your reasoning for bitching (fap) until your next? For that matter, are you so disorganized that you can't compile your thoughts into a single post? You have as many posts as replies in this forum! Sounds like someone likes to "hear" themselves talk, or likes padding their numbers (typical democrat)

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry my bad. I just read your original post and using logic dervived from the intelligence of your frequent posting, concluded that you would be someone who would still be scratching your scrotum about AMCAS. Why would you start a post griping about AAMC and not put your reasoning for bitching (fap) until your next? For that matter, are you so disorganized that you can't compile your thoughts into a single post? You have as many posts as replies in this forum! Sounds like someone likes to "hear" themselves talk, or likes padding their numbers (typical democrat)

so why do you need two accounts if you are gonna flame from both?

peterockduke

Constipation Nation!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cerberus
why are you being such wankers with fap:( I sent you everything you bloody needed yet you put me back on hold for insufficient documentation.

Yeah, they do this. They told me they would not process me w/o getting a single page form with my signature. Needless to say I had already sent it...

Dance monkey dance.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so why do you need two accounts if you are gonna flame from both?

man seriously, it took me like 2 clicks to confirm my suspicion that you are Tbonez. Its pretty funny, I mean you following me around switching between two accounts to call me "stupid", when it takes me (the stupid one) 5 seconds to search through your post history and figure out you are the same troll. Hah!

linus

fly tux.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did i miss something? why are you applying for the fap now? i thought that was something you did before the amcas so you wouldn't have to pay for mcat/secondary fees.

:confused:

pyau03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Cerebus,

I am in the exact same predicatment with the FAP application on Hold. It's so annoying. I hope the processs won't hold up my registration for the April MCAT for the deadline is soon approaching. I am so tempted to borrow the $$ from friends to register for the damn test. The last thing a pre-med want to do on the 4/17/04 is to take a long commute to the testing center or even staying at a hotel the night before. I am waiting for my parents to send me the welfare documentation from home and then I will fax them out ASAP. Fingers crossed!

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nycapp04
did i miss something? why are you applying for the fap now? i thought that was something you did before the amcas so you wouldn't have to pay for mcat/secondary fees.

:confused:

dude...he hasnt even applied for med school yet man. he is preparing for the upcoming cycle bro.

yeah cerb...fap can suck it. punks.
i hope you get it tho. tho i have ill will towards them i do what anyone who can somehow get the fap to get it.

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES FAP APROVED

Being PO neva felt so good:clap: :clap: :clap:

wow awesome man. you punk haha. prepare to live the life of minimal application debt.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jlee9531
wow awesome man. you punk haha. prepare to live the life of minimal application debt.

Sorry you couldnt have "lived the dream" with me:laugh: Sounds like you probably deserved it more (i'm pretty po though).

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.