Army-Baylor DPT Application 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Baylor Picard

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I noticed that previously years have had applicants keep each other up to date on if they got accepted to Army Baylor DPT. I know that the selection board is currently convening. I’m excited to hear back if I got in.
 
Hey I noticed that previously years have had applicants keep each other up to date on if they got accepted to Army Baylor DPT. I know that the selection board is currently convening. I’m excited to hear back if I got in.
Hey hey. According to my recruiter, today is the last day of the board but results won’t be released for some time after that–as far as 3-4 weeks from now? I’ll keep you posted if I get updates. Good luck!
 
Last edited:
Hello all, I am also patiently waiting to hear back. I figured the earliest we may hear something may be late March. I know the website says letters will be sent out early April. Good luck! I will share any updates!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad