Army Health Professions Scholarship Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Goku

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody gonna apply/has applied to the Army HPSP?? Do you know anybody who is currently in the program?? I just wanna hear what people think about the program. I'm seriously considering it and I have an appointment with a recruiter tommorrow. Just wanna here some other opinions, either for or against. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I am pretty much for all the Health Profession Scholarships. I looked into it, but one major downfall on my part...diagnosed with asthma at the age of 14. Even though I haven't had an attack in about 8 years, I don't qualify because it is in my medical records. I wish you luck though, I totally would have done it had I been given the opportunity. But, you have to want to serve your country too and not just be doing it for the money or else you'll hate it.

Tiff

I know about the Program. I facilitate the application process and can place you into direct contact with current recipients of the scholarship. Were there any specific questions you had?

Members don't see this ad :)
That is not necessarily true. A spirometery test is required as well as a defiitive diagnosis of Asthma. I facilitate the application process and have encountered this percived hurdle on more than one occasion. I would be happy to answer any questions in regards to the physical criteria of the program.