Army Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OH58D

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has some G2 about how long each program wants you to be on-site in order to get an interview for the rez program. Example, in contacting WBAMC, I was told I would need to be down there a min. of four days in order to get an interview. My ADTs are at EAMC and BAMC.... so no problem there. But I'm thinking about trying to interview at MAMC and/or WRAMC... any insight would be appreciated!

Air Cav

Members don't see this ad.

OH58D said:
Wondering if anyone has some G2 about how long each program wants you to be on-site in order to get an interview for the rez program. Example, in contacting WBAMC, I was told I would need to be down there a min. of four days in order to get an interview. My ADTs are at EAMC and BAMC.... so no problem there. But I'm thinking about trying to interview at MAMC and/or WRAMC... any insight would be appreciated!

Air Cav

I've never heard of a time limit. You don't have to be doing a rotation to do an interview anyway. As long as you're in town, just called the PD's office and schedule an interview.

OH58D said:

Air Cav

I don't know if your school lets you go on mulitple away rotations, but WBAMC pays students to go down there, and you don't have to be on ADT. My buddy did it and had his plane ticket paid for, a place to stay for free, and money for food everyday. I don't know the logistics of it, but I do know that he didn't have to use an ADT. You don't get AD pay, just the normal stipend, but everything else is covered, so it's nice.

Members don't see this ad :)
dtn3t said:
I don't know if your school lets you go on mulitple away rotations, but WBAMC pays students to go down there, and you don't have to be on ADT. My buddy did it and had his plane ticket paid for, a place to stay for free, and money for food everyday. I don't know the logistics of it, but I do know that he didn't have to use an ADT. You don't get AD pay, just the normal stipend, but everything else is covered, so it's nice.

WBAMC does indeed due all that. El Paso is actually a nice town too... Note their residencies though, I cancelled my rotation there since they only offer a few residencies....none of which interest me.

Any other locations due this as well?