Army match is up~!~!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jefftzeng

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everybody, good luck! The army match up is!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Where is the army list posted? Can you give us the link?

Members don't see this ad :)
So who is coming to MAMC this year

colbgw02 said:
is it kosher to put one's result on the board if folks are curious? i'll be first, but i didn't want to do anything taboo.

good luck with the island fever...and say hi to Gladys for me

Is there supposed to be a match link on the website? It seems this mods webpage hasn't worked right for a single step of the application process.

Sledge2005 said:
Is there supposed to be a match link on the website? It seems this mods webpage hasn't worked right for a single step of the application process.

Once you log in there should be a bunch of links at the top of the page, HOME, RECORDS, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Under the records link there is a link for Match. Your results are posted there.

hope that helps

jephyboy said:

I called janna cox to see why my website wasn't updated, and she told me that only FYGME applicants would have their websites up dated (that's the website used by fourth year med students). Supposedly the GME website (used by anybody not a fourth year med student) won't be updated. Anybody else applying for GME (not fygme) that can verify this? We're supposed to be able to find out where we matched via our department's POC, but naturally that person for my location isn't in today.

My Division Surgeon Found out where I was going for residency before I did. In fact- he was the one that told me. Other Senior Medical Leaders found out before I did.