Army OBLC Dates 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slevin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the list of class offerings for OBLC dates during 2011.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What about off schedule dates? I.E not over the summer

HPSP students are only allowed to attend the one summer session. This year it is 12 Jun until 26 Jul.

This is alittle off topic but hoping for some help.

Is it better to do BOLC before your first year of med school or after the first year?

Also, if you do BOLC before med school, do you just get an extra ADT between years one and two.

MODS had some good information, but I was hoping to learn from some of your experiances.

MB

This is alittle off topic but hoping for some help.

Is it better to do BOLC before your first year of med school or after the first year?

Also, if you do BOLC before med school, do you just get an extra ADT between years one and two.

MODS had some good information, but I was hoping to learn from some of your experiances.

MB
I would suggest getting it out of the way before 1st year. That way you have time between 1 & 2 to do more useful things like research, shadowing, vacation, etc...

No. If you do what is call an "early entry" ADT (BOLC is the only ADT allowed to do this). You will not have an ADT between first and second year, the next time MODS will allow you to request will be between second and third year.

No. If you do what is call an "early entry" ADT (BOLC is the only ADT allowed to do this). You will not have an ADT between first and second year, the next time MODS will allow you to request will be between second and third year.

That's interesting. They used to have a small program for people who had the summer between MS1&2 free where you could go to small MEDDACs like Ft Riley or Ft Knox and work in the family medicine clinic. You get 4 total ADTs, so that would be the second one.

Sorry for the hijack, but has anybody who knows they are going to BOLC this summer get their orders yet? I got the e-mail confirming my reservation but haven't received orders to report yet.

Mahalo,

MB

Sorry for the hijack, but has anybody who knows they are going to BOLC this summer get their orders yet? I got the e-mail confirming my reservation but haven't received orders to report yet.

Mahalo,

MB

I've been wondering the same thing. Got the reservation email a while back. In due time, I'm sure.

The Command usually does not start dispensing orders until mid to late April.