Army Veterinary HPSP Class of 2027

Started by DrSquid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrSquid

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, guys. I applied for the army veterinary hpsp for the class of 2027. I got placed on the OML, and I didn't even know that was an option! I was just wondering if anyone knew any information about it, such as how many people moved off it in the past (if any). I believe there was around 4:1 applicants, 33 scholarships, and 38 people placed on the OML. Congrats to anyone that made it!
 
Hi there , my daughter is also on a waiting list and she hasn’t heard any thing . Have you?