As Seen On TV WW - Game Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alissa14

cat lover•WW•Michigan State c/o 2025
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the early 2000s where you can order neat products for easy payments of $19.99! Brace yourselves for waves of nostalgia as we look back to a simpler time!

Brought to you by @alissa14 , @Animal Midwife , and @Doggo Labs !​

Game thread will be opened at 10:00 AM EST tomorrow and vote close will be at 10:00 PM EST tomorrow.

Rules
  1. Make at least 5 content posts per game day. Naked votes don't count.
  2. The vote is determined by whoever has the most votes at vote close.
  3. “No Vote” is not allowed
  4. Wolves must submit a kill each night. All other night actions are optional.
  5. No PMing outside of mod sanctioned PMs.
  6. Everything except for votes may be edited but you must note why you are editing.
  7. No deleting posts.
  8. No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise duplicating mod messages from role PM. Use paraphrasing.
  9. No screenshots.
  10. No asking for subs on thread. Use your role PM instead.
  11. Dead cannot post anything in game thread but encouragement for their preferred team.
  12. Spectators cannot post in game thread.
  13. Ties are RNG’d between the people who are tied at the end of lynch close. The player who created the tie is unaffected.
  14. HAVE FUN! :)
Game Mechanics
-Vote close is 10PM EST
-Night close is 11AM EST
-Thread will lock 1 hour after vote close to allow contingency votes and discussion.
-Vote is determined by the player with the most votes at the end of vote close
-The game will follow the 2d3 setup from MafiaScum.net

Players
1. @mmmdreamerz
4. @Kota1000
8. @BigCats
9. @Miranda Senft
13. @WonderingStudent
14. @genny
16. @Ms Procrastinator
17. @holdthemayo
21. @Sunbodi

Subs
1. Lawpy
2. Dubz

Tots
1. SAR

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
All Role PMs have been sent out! Game thread will be unlocked at 10:00 AM EST tomorrow! I am excited to be hosting my first-ever WW game (with help of course!) and I hope you all enjoy! Have a good night everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
MOD NOTE: As discussed on the Future WW Game thread, SDN games will no longer use the word "lynch" or any variation of it. From this game forward, "vote, voted out, etc" will be used. This will be a transition for all of us and mistakes are bound to happen. All I ask is for everyone to remain respectful and patient as our community makes this transition. PLEASE edit your posts if you slip up. This includes vote posts and will be the only exception where you may edit these posts. No penalties will be brought for accidentally using the word "lynch" as long as the post gets edited.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Vote AM
First!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Good morning everyone! I was excited to be an egg, but I'll have to save that for excitement for later.

In honor of eggs and fathers day, please ask your dad if he knows any cool egg facts:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I’ve been running around at work! Sorry the thread opened late. I don’t mind extending the vote close deadline if need be.

A note from @alissa14
As Seen On TV products always bring me waves of nostalgia. They take me back to a simpler time where the only channels I watched were Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and occasionally Cartoon Network. These channels were always flooded with catchy commercials of these products that they became household names. To keep the nostalgic vibes going, each day write-up and tally will feature a hit song from the early 2000s.

Today's song is Yeah! by Usher ft. Lil Jon & Ludacris

It is now Day 1 (well it has been but you know)

Last edited:
Yay! I actually get to play D1 on a rare day off

Slow day, huh? Where is everyone?

vote Sunbodi

Come out and play!!

vote Sunbodi

Come out and play!!

I feel like a suni vote is generally a good place to start, it usually leads to an explosion of content... now to wait for the game to pick up

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please let mods handle any gentle reminders that need to be given to players to switch lynch to vote. Thank you for everyone’s effort in helping SDN make this transition!

I feel like a suni vote is generally a good place to start, it usually leads to an explosion of content... now to wait for the game to pick up
I also feel like a sunny vote would lead to a lot of content. Real Vote Genny.

Hi @Miranda Senft , I see you reacted to a post recently, wanna join in the fun?

Why Genny if you think a sunny vote would be beneficial?
I didn't say it was beneficial, I said it would produce content. She's already got someone on her. I'm not gonna pounce on her without adequate reason. I felt the need to vote someone who hasn't come on yet to see where it leads.

I didn't say it was beneficial, I said it would produce content. She's already got someone on her. I'm not gonna pounce on her without adequate reason. I felt the need to vote someone who hasn't come on yet to see where it leads.

This make sense

I expected there to be more posts :confused: I knew I would be late to the party today because I had work last night and just woke up.

Someone already being on Sunbodi doesn't change my D1 salt vote:

vote sunbodi

for NKing my Mason partner last game. :mad:

Also, based on that this is a 9 player game I’m assuming there has to be only 2 wolves (20%-25% of the player total). I think the 2d3 setup confirms it as well even if the number of total players is lower than what they use in their model.

D1 unofficial vote count:
Sunbodi (2) - bc, wonder
genny (1) - ms.p (why does autocorrect keep changing genny to Penny :confused: )
3m (1) - mayo

D1 closes in ~6.5 hrs

Also, based on that this is a 9 player game I’m assuming there has to be only 2 wolves (20%-25% of the player total). I think the 2d3 setup confirms it as well even if the number of total players is lower than what they use in their model.

Honestly this post makes me want to lean you village, just because I feel like a wolf wouldn’t be so analytical or state a number about how many wolves there are.

Honestly this post makes me want to lean you village, just because I feel like a wolf wouldn’t be so analytical or state a number about how many wolves there are.

ehhh sometimes wolves throw out this kind of stuff to either put out wrong information or to just look villagey

ehhh sometimes wolves throw out this kind of stuff to either put out wrong information or to just look villagey

Yeah, that’s true. It just seems very in-depth for a wolf, but the game just started so I’m sure my opinion will change

Also, for everyone — before this game gets going and is super busy, I won’t be as active as previous games since I am working full time and rarely have free time to go on my phone, so I’ll be more available after 6pm and during my lunch (which varies depending on surgeries and appointments in the morning), and Wednesday afternoons.

This makes sense to me. 3 wolves would probably make for too short of a game. I guess a lone wolf (+/- conversion) could also work.

I like the small game set up. It makes the first few votes much more important.

This makes sense to me. 3 wolves would probably make for too short of a game. I guess a lone wolf (+/- conversion) could also work.

I like the small game set up. It makes the first few votes much more important.
The game is an open-ish setup (the possible roles are known to everyone). Alissa posted what the game setup is based on
-The game will follow the 2d3 setup from MafiaScum.net
and there isn’t any mention of lone wolves or conversion on there that I can see. Also that would be kinda terrible and frustrating for such a small game to have the possibility of a lone wolf or a conversion so I don’t suggest going there with your thinking :yuck: :laugh:

Hey everyone, I'm not lurking, saw the thread was up but I've been busy cleaning my house and running errands :)
Just got my excel sheet started!!!! Gahhh been so long since I've made one!

Vote Genny

Because as much as I love playing with her she's a scary good player :kiss:

• Angry
I'm sorry missy, where is your vote?
She's a great player as wolf or village. It's not close to closing time, I'm applying pressure
My vote is on her to get a conversation going by bringing out more players. Your wording on why you voted her was super weird.

How ya doing Kota? Whatcha waiting for?

I’m doing good! Thanks for asking. Since genny hasn’t posted, I don’t want to jump on her vote, and nothing has really stood out about anyone yet for me

My vote is on her to get a conversation going by bringing out more players. Your wording on why you voted her was super weird.
I don't think so, I think strong players can be your biggest asset or curse depending on affiliation. This isn't a game of "I want to keep the strongest players so I'm going up against the best." This is, who are the wolves and who are the dangerous wolves. Get them before they get you. Again, we're not even close to closing time, once people start posting, votes can change.

I don't want ya to jump on her vote if you're not feeling it :) Vote for who you want to! :D

Oh I took the “watcha waiting for” as you implying that I should vote for genny. On a side note, I like how bubbly you are, not sure if it’s AI as I’ve never played with you, but I like your posting style.

• Love
Oh I took the “watcha waiting for” as you implying that I should vote for genny. On a side note, I like how bubbly you are, not sure if it’s AI as I’ve never played with you, but I like your posting style.
Thank you!!! With school over and my job essentially cancelled there's nothing to do!!! I could continue cleaning my house like a normal human being but there's absolutely no fun in the process! I'm normally a bit giddy on D1 but am a frustrated angry poster when **** hits the fan :p

[mention]genny [/mention] and [mention]Sunbodi [/mention] where are you guys? I believe everyone else has posted