You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
As Seen On TV WW - Game Thread!
Started by alissa14
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The game is an open-ish setup (the possible roles are known to everyone). Alissa posted what the game setup is based on
and there isn’t any mention of lone wolves or conversion on there that I can see. Also that would be kinda terrible and frustrating for such a small game to have the possibility of a lone wolf or a conversion so I don’t suggest going there with your thinking![]()
![]()
Thanks. I missed her post. So looks like 2 wolves. 5-ish vanilla village
I assume to stir the pot and get people talking. I'll attempt the same.
Vote 3m
I’m gonna place my vote here for now. Not really digging the light defense for Ms.P so quickly after Ms.P and my post, and it’s the only thing that has stood out upon a quick reread.
vote Mayo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awwww <3 crossing my fingers that we can be PM partners again!I've missed you dearly!!! Did you notice I put myself next to you on the list for Stranger Things hoping we'd become PM partners again? 😍
Day 1 Conversation Got Heavy Vote Tally
Suni (2) - BC, Wonder
genny (2) - MsP, MOOSE
3m (1) - mayo
mayo (1) - Kota
6/9
Missing:
@genny @Sunbodi @mmmdreamerz
vote close in ~3 hours
Players that need to make 5 content posts before thread closes at 11:00 PM EST:
3m (2) BC (3) genny (0) mayo (3) Sunbodi (0) Wonder (3)
Suni (2) - BC, Wonder
genny (2) - MsP, MOOSE
3m (1) - mayo
mayo (1) - Kota
6/9
Missing:
@genny @Sunbodi @mmmdreamerz
vote close in ~3 hours
Players that need to make 5 content posts before thread closes at 11:00 PM EST:
3m (2) BC (3) genny (0) mayo (3) Sunbodi (0) Wonder (3)
I like the sass lol, def not w/w! And this is actually a good point tbhI'm sorry missy, where is your vote?
Although I am a bit confused by this, I’m sure you’re not suggesting nixing folks just for being strong players but why wouldn’t you want to keep strong players around if they’re on your side?I don't think so, I think strong players can be your biggest asset or curse depending on affiliation. This isn't a game of "I want to keep the strongest players so I'm going up against the best." This is, who are the wolves and who are the dangerous wolves. Get them before they get you. Again, we're not even close to closing time, once people start posting, votes can change.
Day 1 Conversation Got Heavy Vote Tally
Suni (2) - BC, Wonder
genny (2) - MsP, MOOSE
3m (1) - mayo
mayo (1) - Kota
6/9
Missing:
@genny @Sunbodi @mmmdreamerz
vote close in ~3 hours
Players that need to make 5 content posts before thread closes at 11:00 PM EST:
3m (2) BC (3) genny (0) mayo (3) Sunbodi (0) Wonder (3)
Mmm yes stagnant tied wagons on absentee players, always a promising sign on D1
Just what genny would want!Mmm yes stagnant tied wagons on absentee players, always a promising sign on D1![]()
@BigCats @Miranda Senft @Ms Procrastinator if Sunbodi/genny don’t end up showing up, will you move your vote to someone who actually has put content out? What are your thoughts on voting Low/non existent posters out? 

Lol perfect timing!@BigCats @Miranda Senft @Ms Procrastinator if Sunbodi/genny don’t end up showing up, will you move your vote to someone who actually has put content out? What are your thoughts on voting Low/non existent posters out?![]()
Lol perfect timing!
Kinda funny you both had the same thought at once. Do you have any thoughts as to where you would place your vote if you move it?
If genny was in danger, I would consider switching my vote. I voted to make it clear that I know she's a threat and that I've got my eye on herAlthough I am a bit confused by this, I’m sure you’re not suggesting nixing folks just for being strong players but why wouldn’t you want to keep strong players around if they’re on your side?
Same as BC, not going to vote out someone who isn't here. I feel terrible for doing that@BigCats @Miranda Senft @Ms Procrastinator if Sunbodi/genny don’t end up showing up, will you move your vote to someone who actually has put content out? What are your thoughts on voting Low/non existent posters out?![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably MsPKinda funny you both had the same thought at once. Do you have any thoughts as to where you would place your vote if you move it?
Probably MsP if I had to move it right nowKinda funny you both had the same thought at once. Do you have any thoughts as to where you would place your vote if you move it?
Omg I promise I’m not copying people’s posts when they post them, I’m just on a roll today apparentlyProbably MsP
Probably MsP if I had to move it right now
Probably MsP
Any reasoning for either of you?
I can read this as a wolf trying to stir up more paranoia and panic in the village or a villager that just doesn’t know the set up. Hope everyone is reading the mods posts so that we have all the open info on what we are dealing with in the game!This makes sense to me. 3 wolves would probably make for too short of a game. I guess a lone wolf (+/- conversion) could also work.
Kinda funny you both had the same thought at once. Do you have any thoughts as to where you would place your vote if you move it?
Lol I would have also said ms p because of her harsh tone in her initial posts rubbing me the wrong way but that seems like a too popular answer.Any reasoning for either of you?
Her spat with Moose just kinda gave me a weird vibe. I feel like she can be an easy push so I don’t know if I want to double down quite yet on that alone but that’s where I have vibes so far.Any reasoning for either of you?
Her spat with Moose just kinda gave me a weird vibe. I feel like she can be an easy push so I don’t know if I want to double down quite yet on that alone but that’s where I have vibes so far.
Do you feel okay about Moose so far?
Lol I would have also said ms p because of her harsh tone in her initial posts rubbing me the wrong way but that seems like a too popular answer.
I mean if everyone feels that way, not everyone can be wolves. It’s fine to agree with others, it just seems like BC has been rather echoey, kinda gives me suspicions
When is lynch close? I just got home from work and I need to go have dinner since I did surgery for lunch.
When is lynch close? I just got home from work and I need to go have dinner since I did surgery for lunch.
10pm EST
Yep. Although I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen her wolf before so no clue how well tone works as an indicator 🤔Do you feel okay about Moose so far?
I haven’t read anything.
Vote Kota
Since you’re here
Vote Kota
Since you’re here
D
deleted804295
Oh hello
D
deleted804295
So why are we lynching Sunny? Because she wasn't here to defend herself?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven’t read anything.
Vote Kota
Since you’re here
Gosh, I knew I shouldn’t have made my presence known
More like a rolecall, glad you’re here now!!So why are we lynching Sunny? Because she wasn't here to defend herself?
So why are we lynching Sunny? Because she wasn't here to defend herself?
Isn’t that how WW usually starts out?
Whatcha thinking?
I don't think so, I think strong players can be your biggest asset or curse depending on affiliation. This isn't a game of "I want to keep the strongest players so I'm going up against the best." This is, who are the wolves and who are the dangerous wolves. Get them before they get you. Again, we're not even close to closing time, once people start posting, votes can change.
I get worrying about a strong player being a wolf and outsmarting everyone, but there could also be a case of wolves wanting to get rid of a strong player. It goes both ways.
I would switch to moose honestly. Sunny is not a lurker. She might be busy or unaware that the game has started. Genny might be busy.@BigCats @Miranda Senft @Ms Procrastinator if Sunbodi/genny don’t end up showing up, will you move your vote to someone who actually has put content out? What are your thoughts on voting Low/non existent posters out?![]()
Any reasoning for either of you?
I give weird feels as usual.
D
deleted804295
That's a stupid reason to vote for me.I expected there to be more posts 😕 I knew I would be late to the party today because I had work last night and just woke up.
Someone already being on Sunbodi doesn't change my D1 salt vote:
vote sunbodi
for NKing my Mason partner last game. 😡
D
deleted804295
Yes a WOLF WOULD.Honestly this post makes me want to lean you village, just because I feel like a wolf wouldn’t be so analytical or state a number about how many wolves there are.
Hello?? Look at Dubz in warriors game
MsP can definitely be a bit defensive and strong in her postings and definitely does this to a fault but it's the only thing sketchy on the board at the moment. I want to know where 3m (@mmmdreamerz ) went to 🙂Any reasoning for either of you?
Oh I just thought it was interesting how both absentees came on at the same timeWhatcha thinking?
OOOOHHHH a fun surgery??? Educate us!!!!When is lynch close? I just got home from work and I need to go have dinner since I did surgery for lunch.
Agreed, are they in the same time zone?Oh I just thought it was interesting how both absentees came on at the same time
As usual 😛I get worrying about a strong player being a wolf and outsmarting everyone, but there could also be a case of wolves wanting to get rid of a strong player. It goes both ways.
I would switch to moose honestly. Sunny is not a lurker. She might be busy or unaware that the game has started. Genny might be busy.
I give weird feels as usual.
D
deleted804295
Bad reason to vote genny.Hey everyone, I'm not lurking, saw the thread was up but I've been busy cleaning my house and running errands 🙂
Just got my excel sheet started!!!! Gahhh been so long since I've made one!
Vote Genny
Because as much as I love playing with her she's a scary good player![]()
Yes a WOLF WOULD.
Hello?? Look at Dubz in warriors game
Okay, but to go to the extent of posting the percentage as well. I understand trying to mess up counts as to wolf v village ratio, but it just seems more villager to me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Yeah again, so why did you vote for genny because she's a strong player? This contradicts what you're saying here.I don't think so, I think strong players can be your biggest asset or curse depending on affiliation. This isn't a game of "I want to keep the strongest players so I'm going up against the best." This is, who are the wolves and who are the dangerous wolves. Get them before they get you. Again, we're not even close to closing time, once people start posting, votes can change.
I’m gonna place my vote here for now. Not really digging the light defense for Ms.P so quickly after Ms.P and my post, and it’s the only thing that has stood out upon a quick reread.
vote Mayo
I'm happy to answer any specific questions about it.
D
deleted804295
Really? Definitely not w/w because she made a sassy remark? Wolves often do this to distance themselves from each other.I like the sass lol, def not w/w! And this is actually a good point tbh
Yes a WOLF WOULD.
Hello?? Look at Dubz in warriors game
Especially since it was in the link that was posted by the mods that I hadn't read.
D
deleted804295
Yes we definitely coordinated that.Oh I just thought it was interesting how both absentees came on at the same time
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 186K