As Seen On TV WW - Game Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 1 Conversation Got Heavy Vote Tally
Suni (2)
- BC, Wonder
genny (2) - MsP, MOOSE
3m (1) - mayo

5/9
vote close in ~3 hours
nP-hYn.gif

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
The game is an open-ish setup (the possible roles are known to everyone). Alissa posted what the game setup is based on

and there isn’t any mention of lone wolves or conversion on there that I can see. Also that would be kinda terrible and frustrating for such a small game to have the possibility of a lone wolf or a conversion so I don’t suggest going there with your thinking :yuck: :laugh:

Thanks. I missed her post. So looks like 2 wolves. 5-ish vanilla village

I assume to stir the pot and get people talking. I'll attempt the same.

Vote 3m

I’m gonna place my vote here for now. Not really digging the light defense for Ms.P so quickly after Ms.P and my post, and it’s the only thing that has stood out upon a quick reread.

vote Mayo

Members don't see this ad :)
I've missed you dearly!!! Did you notice I put myself next to you on the list for Stranger Things hoping we'd become PM partners again? :love:
Awwww <3 crossing my fingers that we can be PM partners again!

• Love
Suni (2)
- BC, Wonder
genny (2) - MsP, MOOSE
3m (1) - mayo
mayo (1) - Kota
6/9
Missing:
@genny @Sunbodi @mmmdreamerz
vote close in ~3 hours
Players that need to make 5 content posts before thread closes at 11:00 PM EST:
3m (2) BC (3) genny (0) mayo (3) Sunbodi (0) Wonder (3)

I don't think so, I think strong players can be your biggest asset or curse depending on affiliation. This isn't a game of "I want to keep the strongest players so I'm going up against the best." This is, who are the wolves and who are the dangerous wolves. Get them before they get you. Again, we're not even close to closing time, once people start posting, votes can change.
Although I am a bit confused by this, I’m sure you’re not suggesting nixing folks just for being strong players but why wouldn’t you want to keep strong players around if they’re on your side?

Reactions: 2 users
Suni (2)
- BC, Wonder
genny (2) - MsP, MOOSE
3m (1) - mayo
mayo (1) - Kota
6/9
Missing:
@genny @Sunbodi @mmmdreamerz
vote close in ~3 hours
Players that need to make 5 content posts before thread closes at 11:00 PM EST:
3m (2) BC (3) genny (0) mayo (3) Sunbodi (0) Wonder (3)

Mmm yes stagnant tied wagons on absentee players, always a promising sign on D1 :heckyeah:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I’ll probably be moving my vote if Sunbodi’s not back by 9ish, in a game this small I hate to let people slide by based on inactivity but I don’t want to just vote out someone who isn’t around to defend themselves D1

Members don't see this ad :)
Although I am a bit confused by this, I’m sure you’re not suggesting nixing folks just for being strong players but why wouldn’t you want to keep strong players around if they’re on your side?
If genny was in danger, I would consider switching my vote. I voted to make it clear that I know she's a threat and that I've got my eye on her

• Okay...
Kinda funny you both had the same thought at once. Do you have any thoughts as to where you would place your vote if you move it?
Probably MsP if I had to move it right now

• Haha
This makes sense to me. 3 wolves would probably make for too short of a game. I guess a lone wolf (+/- conversion) could also work.
I can read this as a wolf trying to stir up more paranoia and panic in the village or a villager that just doesn’t know the set up. Hope everyone is reading the mods posts so that we have all the open info on what we are dealing with in the game!

Kinda funny you both had the same thought at once. Do you have any thoughts as to where you would place your vote if you move it?
Any reasoning for either of you?
Lol I would have also said ms p because of her harsh tone in her initial posts rubbing me the wrong way but that seems like a too popular answer.

Her spat with Moose just kinda gave me a weird vibe. I feel like she can be an easy push so I don’t know if I want to double down quite yet on that alone but that’s where I have vibes so far.

Her spat with Moose just kinda gave me a weird vibe. I feel like she can be an easy push so I don’t know if I want to double down quite yet on that alone but that’s where I have vibes so far.

Do you feel okay about Moose so far?

Lol I would have also said ms p because of her harsh tone in her initial posts rubbing me the wrong way but that seems like a too popular answer.

I mean if everyone feels that way, not everyone can be wolves. It’s fine to agree with others, it just seems like BC has been rather echoey, kinda gives me suspicions

Do you feel okay about Moose so far?
Yep. Although I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen her wolf before so no clue how well tone works as an indicator :unsure:

So why are we lynching Sunny? Because she wasn't here to defend herself?

I don't think so, I think strong players can be your biggest asset or curse depending on affiliation. This isn't a game of "I want to keep the strongest players so I'm going up against the best." This is, who are the wolves and who are the dangerous wolves. Get them before they get you. Again, we're not even close to closing time, once people start posting, votes can change.

I get worrying about a strong player being a wolf and outsmarting everyone, but there could also be a case of wolves wanting to get rid of a strong player. It goes both ways.

@BigCats @Miranda Senft @Ms Procrastinator if Sunbodi/genny don’t end up showing up, will you move your vote to someone who actually has put content out? What are your thoughts on voting Low/non existent posters out? :thinking:
I would switch to moose honestly. Sunny is not a lurker. She might be busy or unaware that the game has started. Genny might be busy.

I give weird feels as usual.

I expected there to be more posts :confused: I knew I would be late to the party today because I had work last night and just woke up.

Someone already being on Sunbodi doesn't change my D1 salt vote:

vote sunbodi

for NKing my Mason partner last game. :mad:
That's a stupid reason to vote for me.

Honestly this post makes me want to lean you village, just because I feel like a wolf wouldn’t be so analytical or state a number about how many wolves there are.
Yes a WOLF WOULD.

Hello?? Look at Dubz in warriors game

I get worrying about a strong player being a wolf and outsmarting everyone, but there could also be a case of wolves wanting to get rid of a strong player. It goes both ways.

I would switch to moose honestly. Sunny is not a lurker. She might be busy or unaware that the game has started. Genny might be busy.

I give weird feels as usual.
As usual :p

Hey everyone, I'm not lurking, saw the thread was up but I've been busy cleaning my house and running errands :)
Just got my excel sheet started!!!! Gahhh been so long since I've made one!

Vote Genny

Because as much as I love playing with her she's a scary good player :kiss:
Bad reason to vote genny.

Yes a WOLF WOULD.

Hello?? Look at Dubz in warriors game

Okay, but to go to the extent of posting the percentage as well. I understand trying to mess up counts as to wolf v village ratio, but it just seems more villager to me

• Okay...
Yeah again, so why did you vote for genny because she's a strong player? This contradicts what you're saying here.

I like the sass lol, def not w/w! And this is actually a good point tbh
Really? Definitely not w/w because she made a sassy remark? Wolves often do this to distance themselves from each other.