As Seen On TV WW - Game Thread!

Started by alissa14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really? Definitely not w/w because she made a sassy remark? Wolves often do this to distance themselves from each other.
:shrug: I guess I don’t usually see wolves pushing each other D1? Especially in such a small game. Seems high risk low reward imo.
 
Vote Miranda

Too bubbly. If anyone knows my vote style I don't like bubbliness in play. It comes off as wolf trying to seem village-y. I also don't like quiet players but usually *after* they've posted a couple times because it signals lurking.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vote Miranda

Too bubbly. If anyone knows my vote style I don't like bubbliness in play.


tenor.gif
 
Day 1 Conversation Got Heavy Vote Tally
Suni (2)
- BC, Wonder
genny (2) - MsP, MOOSE
3m (1) - mayo
mayo (1) - Kota
Kota (1) - genny
MOOSE (1) - Suni

8/9
Missing: 3m
vote close in ~1.5 hours
Players that need to make 5 content posts before thread closes at 11:00 PM EST:
3m (2) genny (1)
 
Especially since it was in the link that was posted by the mods that I hadn't read.

Can you further explain this? I was referring to moose when I said wolves probably wouldn’t go that in-depth as far as numbers, I wasn’t talking about you. Are you saying that yes wolves would make that type of post because most people wouldn’t take the time to read about the set up?
 
Yeah I'm not voting for genny based on her *1 post* so if someone can get their vote off me that would be great.
 
Okay. I'm going to go charge my phone. If I come back and I'm dead I'll be very upset about these 'joke/salt votes'
 
Because I haven’t decided yet where I would move if I moved off of you but there’s also nothing that’s screaming villagery from you that makes me want to move right away. Let me finish dinner and then I’ll decide.
Dinner? Vote close is in an hour and 14 minutes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you further explain this? I was referring to moose when I said wolves probably wouldn’t go that in-depth as far as numbers, I wasn’t talking about you. Are you saying that yes wolves would make that type of post because most people wouldn’t take the time to read about the set up?

Happy to explain. You said moose wouldn't go that far into numbers, but Alissa had already posted a link showing how many wolves there are.

I'm not sure moose deserves much credit one way or the other for sharing information that is readily available.
 
I'm sorry missy, where is your vote?
She's a great player as wolf or village. It's not close to closing time, I'm applying pressure
Yeah, I respond real well to WW pressure when I'm elbow deep in a dog abdomen.

OOOOHHHH a fun surgery??? Educate us!!!!
R&A for a 6m pup that ate sock+string. Perfed in several places!
 
Yeah, I respond real well to WW pressure when I'm elbow deep in a dog abdomen.


R&A for a 6m pup that ate sock+string. Perfed in several places!
Honestly that surgery sounds AMAZING!!!! I saw a boxer puppy in surgery that had eaten a stick as long as his thorax and it perfed through the stomach wall into the chest cavity!! Puppy made it!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Conversation Got Heavy Vote Tally
Suni (2)
- BC, Wonder
genny (2) - MsP, MOOSE
3m (1) - mayo
mayo (1) - Kota
Kota () -
MOOSE (2) - Suni, genny

8/9
Missing: 3m
vote close in ~1 hour
Players that need to make 5 content posts before thread closes at 11:00 PM EST:
3m (2) genny (4)
 
Also, based on that this is a 9 player game I’m assuming there has to be only 2 wolves (20%-25% of the player total). I think the 2d3 setup confirms it as well even if the number of total players is lower than what they use in their model.

It was wondering that posted numbers, not moose. My mistake
 
yikes. Linear FBs are no good.
any kind of FB is no good.

my boss suggested I start with an enterotomy once i had the abdomen open to try to get it in pieces. But I could feel something in the stomach, so I started with the gastrotomy and popped out the sock, which was still attached to the rest of the string. Cut the string, and then it was much easier to figure out where to do the R&A since I could milk all the contents to one spot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I'm not lurking, saw the thread was up but I've been busy cleaning my house and running errands 🙂
Just got my excel sheet started!!!! Gahhh been so long since I've made one!

Vote Genny

Because as much as I love playing with her she's a scary good player :kiss:

id feel a smidge guilty voting you and your excel spreadsheet