asap:Midwestern interview(1/6): academic update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ldm0208

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have my interview on the 6th. I got my aadsas coursework updated a few days ago and haven't got my school sent the new transcript yet. So, I am thinking about bringing a transcript with me at my interview! Do you think it's a good move? and Do you think that an unofficial one would be fine bc they will get the academic update from aadsas soon?
(In case you're wondering, last semester, I took biochem, genetic's lab, botany, medicinal plant, and stat, and I got 2A's, 2A+'s, and 1A-. I would be happy if this can increase my chance tiny bit)

Does anyone here know when would be the next wave from MWU?
"Applicants are notified of their selection status as soon as possible after their interview date, but not prior to December 1 of the year preceding matriculation which is the earliest date the US and Canadian dental schools have agreed to extend offers for a position in the class."
Does this mean there wouldn't be a date like Dec. 1st we could expect their call?

Lastly, if you have any last minute advice about MWU interview, please feel free to comment!!!

I've been so down since the first wave. But I have to do what I have to do, and the more I research about MWU, the more I like this school!!

Thank you guys!

Members don't see this ad.

guess no one's interested in my post.
anyway, i'm flying to sky harbor tomorrow night, wish me luck! :)

haha aww. I would have replied but I am not really sure what the answer is....

they already showed their interest with your old transcript. anyway I was thinking same for my Jan12 interview in my state school, but maybe it doesn't look very professional having my new DAT and last semester transcript with me in interview day.