ASCO poster presentation

Started by Sushi5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sushi5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My abstract has been accepted for ASCO 2022 poster presentation. I am so excited about it. A few months back unfortunately I paid for a vacation trip to Europe from May 25-June 25. I am debating should I go for my planned trip instead of the poster presentation? Please help!
 
My abstract has been accepted for ASCO 2022 poster presentation. I am so excited about it. A few months back unfortunately I paid for a vacation trip to Europe from May 25-June 25. I am debating should I go for my planned trip instead of the poster presentation? Please help!
If I was you I will do virtual,unless your abstract was accepted for discussion or oral abstract .you could have one of your co authors present it
 
My abstract has been accepted for ASCO 2022 poster presentation. I am so excited about it. A few months back unfortunately I paid for a vacation trip to Europe from May 25-June 25. I am debating should I go for my planned trip instead of the poster presentation? Please help!
Wow, congrats on the poster! I am going to ASCO this year just to learn. If I cannot get a refund for canceling the Europe trip, I would probably still go especially for a month.