ASDOH Secondary Application - Work Experience?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMD the Dream

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the processes of completing the ASDOH secondary app which I find to be the most tedious so far, but anyways, I am on the experiences section and I have not had a dental related job in which I was paid for but I have the other two categories filled out. Is it necessary to have had a dental related job in order to apply to this school? I only ask because every time I try to save the page without adding a work experience to that section, it still keeps on saying page incomplete.

Anyone have any thoughts or past experience with this?

Members don't see this ad.

Read directions. Don't be like the guy that tries to put together his brand new furniture and botches it because he didn't read directions! Says put "NA" if it does not apply to you.
I have tried that but it won't save that way. I don't know if it is because I would need to put a certain value in the date section or the amount of hours

Members don't see this ad :)
I have tried that but it won't save that way. I don't know if it is because I would need to put a certain value in the date section or the amount of hours

Ohhhh, the hours part! Yeah just put 0 like the post above me says.

Just spoke to them, the dates were preventing it from going through, just had to put a phony date. Thanks guys