ASDOH supplemental section update 12/09/10

Started by dentit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentit

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else? Hopefully this means their going to send out more interview invites!
 
My school decision page was updated to "invited for interview" but i was already notified via email few days back. I think they update their AADSAS once in a while..
 
I was wondering about the updates also? I had zero activity from ASDOH for a couple months but now I have had 3 or so updates in the past 5-6 weeks.

Does ASDOH review applications in steps (thus the updates)? Maybe an ASDOH applicant that got an interview can inform us whether they noticed a series of updates, as well, prior to receiving their invite.

It would be a welcome indicator 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope. My first update on AADSAS for ASDOH was 10/28/10 as "application complete" and then I received an interview invite the first week of December. Then today, it appeared on my AADSAS as "invited for interview"

They seem to update the supplemental (I think they updated like every two weeks, no information but the dates kept changing), but no update on school decisions page until few days after I got the interview.
 
my mailing date was 7/30 i turned in the asdoh supp by aug 10th. i havent heard anything from them all this time. then i got an interview invite on nov 31.