ASH membership

Started by Nattoyum
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nattoyum

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if internal medicine residents are eligible for associate membership to ASH? Their website is unclear, as it says associate membership is for "residents and fellows in an ACGME-accredited heme/onc program". I could call them tomorrow, but wanted to see if I could start filling in my application. Thanks!
 
Anyone know if internal medicine residents are eligible for associate membership to ASH? Their website is unclear, as it says associate membership is for "residents and fellows in an ACGME-accredited heme/onc program". I could call them tomorrow, but wanted to see if I could start filling in my application. Thanks!

Yes. But unless you're using it to become eligible for a grant or to get the cheap rate on the national meeting, I don't see why you would bother. You can get free membership as a Hem/Onc fellow.