-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ASHP Midyear 2008 -- Hotels are filling up quickly
Started by Glycerin
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
But no complaining about weather! At least the meeting's not in the NE! I'm freeeezing in NYC...
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Yeh it was kinda cold and windy today. Wind chills in the single digits tomorrow night.
You need an Iphone, btw. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good night all.
spent the late night down on church st. feet hurt. legs muscles hurt.
sleep well all. I think we won't be making 0830 hahaha
Yay, we finally met. 🙂 Tomorrow, we conquer the showcase!
Aww, c'mon Fruitfly, you don't have to delete your comment. 
Yay its cold and yall met without me!
Yay its cold and yall met without me!
No QQ allowed!
It was random, at the Student Power Hour thing last night.
I haven't made it to the convention center yet....

I haven't made it to the convention center yet....![]()
I know!! I swung by a couple times (I never talked to anyone though, so they don't know you have stalkers).
I haven't made it to the convention center yet....![]()
Quit losing at golf and head on over to the exhibition tomorrow. 😛
I don't lose at golf.
I once stayed at a Peabody Court Hotel up in Baltimore...Besides, the music conservatory at Johns Hopkins is called The Peabody Conservatory. It was named for some famous person or other.Where do they come up with these names... "the peabody"...
I know!! I swung by a couple times (I never talked to anyone though, so they don't know you have stalkers).
We have a booth?? 😱 Maybe I'll go leave a stack of cards there tomorrow!
Sounds like you're doing a good job stalking!
I just declared that I think I have rhabdo of the feet from my shoes yesterday. good. lord.
y'all are lucky I'm not wearing flip flops to the residency showcase - but I'll be wearing them everywhere else!
Last year my feet were swollen by Sunday of the meeting--before the showcase even began. The only shoes I could get them in were ballet slipper shoes. My feet remained swollen for 3 days. 😱
So, this year I took precautions and invested in a really nice pair of shoes that I had tailored to the shape of my feet. It feels like I've been walking on pillows this whole time. Best $175 I've ever spent. 😱 👍
And, who's the one up early today?! I'm heading over to the showcase in about 20 minutes. I only have two programs to talk to today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year my feet were swollen by Sunday of the meeting
I just declared that I think I have rhabdo of the feet from my shoes yesterday. good. lord.
I'm not feeling well... 🙁
take it easy this evening!
Lightweights....

Lightweights....![]()
You know, I don't think you exist. I went by your booth today, and njac went by yesterday, and you weren't there!
You know, I don't think you exist. I went by your booth today, and njac went by yesterday, and you weren't there!
I went by again today and when I saw their swag I stopped and talked. Then I decided to ask if the man was around. at first they had no idea who I was talking about and I was sure he wasn't real.
then they figured it out.did you get beads? or do you leave early tomorrow?
did you get beads? or do you leave early tomorrow?
I leave tomorrow. I think tonight we're going out to Bahama Breeze for dinner and then to Pleasure Island to relax. 😀
You know, I don't think you exist. I went by your booth today, and njac went by yesterday, and you weren't there!
Perhaps I don't exist to man the booth...😛
They did tell me some stalker came by.
Perhaps I don't exist to man the booth...😛
They did tell me some stalker came by.
Perhaps we should have looked at the Zyvox booth.
Home!
Now that I have gained consicousness after taking an almost redeye flight... get to the airport early. I can see it being potentially very busy..and could take you sometime to get through check in and the security check.
Now that I have gained consicousness after taking an almost redeye flight... get to the airport early. I can see it being potentially very busy..and could take you sometime to get through check in and the security check.
the shuttle we're taking picks us up 3 hrs prior to departure time. I'm bringing books and a pillow.
Perhaps we should have looked at the Zyvox booth.![]()
That'll be the day..
I'm home now, too, and I'm glad to be! My 4-week break begins Friday afternoon. 😀 Time to send out applications.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K