-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ASHP Midyear - Who else will I be buying a beer for...
Started by SpirivaSunrise
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Maybe my director, I'm not going. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to Alaska to pan for gold..... between Grump's mad link posting of geopolitical gold mantra and the nostradamuses of 16,000 new grad where will they go posts, happy unicorns and wannabes are avoiding this place like gonorrhea of the lungs.. 😉
Guess that's more rounds for us. Count me in the uni club.
Alaska, huh? Well...I'll be there in May.
aren't you a drug rep?
I was. But I got squeezed out during the massive drug rep surplus.
I was. But I got squeezed out during the massive drug rep surplus.
should've taken the unicorn route.
I got squeezed out when there was a surplus of drug reps. Now I'm sellingaren't you a drug rep?
should've taken the unicorn route.
Srsly. The Z-Pak sales gig was too lucrative to pass-up, that I forwent a residency. You didn't tell me zpaksux.
zpak don't suck. It gets really concentrated in tissues...probably beyond bacteriostatic level.
Even treats gonorrhea of the lungs? 😉
Now...don't you be stalking me too much at the meetings.
You can't even defend your turf...
I don't have turf, this place has been overrun with surplus drivel.
I still need to meet you all in person. No stalking, though. Just (free) beer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I going?
Ha ha, no.
Ha ha, no.
Am I going?
Ha ha, no.
Come, I will buy you a beer.
If I was going to go to Orlando, it would be for something fun! 😉
I plan to have plenty of that!If I was going to go to Orlando, it would be for something fun! 😉
Maybe when it's back in Anaheim or Nola
For the billionth time, I don't drink.Come, I will buy you a beer.
If I was going to go to Orlando, it would be for something fun! 😉
I'll probably go in 2015 when Orlando City FC gets started in MLS...and I can watch the Union shred them.
Wheres the nerd fest this year?
HonoluluWheres the nerd fest this year?
Too bad...I was planning to take the family to Orlando for vacation that weekend. Oh well maybe next year.
LOL...then meet us for a beer in Orlando. 😉Too bad...I was planning to take the family to Orlando for vacation that weekend. Oh well maybe next year.
z buy me a beer, i want to listen to your rants
I'll probably go next year or in my P4 year if I can.
z buy me a beer, i want to listen to your rants
You think Z rants?
If I go, would you buy me a butterbeer from Harry Potter World @ Universal?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You think Z rants?
Incessantly!
If I go, would you buy me a butterbeer from Harry Potter World @ Universal?
Visiting Harry Potty world during the ASHP nerd fest is very fitting!
Visiting Harry Potty world during the ASHP nerd fest is very fitting!
I love the books and the movies, but that damned Butterbeer is so ****ing good. I hate that you can only get your hands on it when you are there.
Z met little Spiri! And I feel old talking to the youngins...
Guess he meets everybody, what a friendly guy
Guess he meets everybody, what a friendly guy
Where in God's name have you been hiding.....
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K

