Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Recently published based on a survey (which I participated).
Pretty good information if you get a chance to read it.
You would never believe this since all you ever read is that every hospital due to a budget cut every pharmacist is getting laid off. But...
"the estimated number of
hospital pharmacist positions grew by 34% between 2002 and 2011 (from 42,700 to
57,300) (estimated from ASHP national surveys)."
Estimation but if true, I didn't realize it but I believe it. I've seen more ED, Critical Care, IT, and ID pharmacists get added than positions being eliminated.
Pretty good information if you get a chance to read it.
You would never believe this since all you ever read is that every hospital due to a budget cut every pharmacist is getting laid off. But...
"the estimated number of
hospital pharmacist positions grew by 34% between 2002 and 2011 (from 42,700 to
57,300) (estimated from ASHP national surveys)."
Estimation but if true, I didn't realize it but I believe it. I've seen more ED, Critical Care, IT, and ID pharmacists get added than positions being eliminated.
