Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No. You and all the other OML candidates will be reconsidered for the 3 year scholarships along with the new 3 yr applicants. I do not however remember if you have to submit a new application or if they just use your old one.Does any one know what are my chances of getting off the OML for the 4yr HPSP of 2019 Grad??? My recruiter told me that I was 'Selected' but because I applied late (I applied in June when 4yr HPSP reopened due to # of applicants dropped), there are many applicants before me, hence I was put on OML, and I am just going to have to keep my finger cross for the 4 yr HPSP. However, if NOT selected, he said I will rollover for the 3 yr HPSP.
* So, my question here is: Being 'Selected' already and assuming I don't get pickup for the 4yr! Am I guarantee a 3 yr HPSP with Army ??
Thank you much.