Ask your questions about Podiatry School in the Mentor Forum!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

All4MyDaughter

SDN Mommystrator
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Visit FootAnklesX, our new podiatry mentor!

This is thread is for anyone who may have questions about the Podiatry / Podiatric Surgery profession and training. I am a practicing Podiatric Surgeon and will be more than happy to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.
 
Have questions about podiatry school? Want answers??

Come visit the Podiatry School thread in the Mentor Forum!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I am just looking for some advice on choosing a podiatry school. I got accepted into CSPM and NYCPM so far and I am just wondering if there is a preference in terms of residency programs for students in their geographical region? What are some positive and negative things being said about each school? Which is a better academic and clinical program? I have a significant other in the wine business and want to be in a good place for both of us. HELP HELP HELP!!!!