ASNA in Asheville NC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Calee Clute

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard any updates from the ASPCA vet student externships program as far as if they are cancelling them? I know they have had a catastrophic event happen and my heart goes out to them. I just haven't heard any updates and will need to find an alternative for that block.
 
Yes, I have reached out to them and haven't heard back. I know they are dealing with a lot and don't want to be bothersome so I figured I'd see if anyone who was scheduled to go this year has heard.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I have reached out to them and haven't heard back. I know they are dealing with a lot and don't want to be bothersome so I figured I'd see if anyone who was scheduled to go this year has heard.
I would call if you haven't, or call once every week or two until you hear back. I agree that they are probably dealing with a lot and are just overwhelmed with tasks right now, but I also get needing to fill that time if your externship is indeed cancelled. It does look like they've shut down normal operations for the time being.