ASR Redux

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdwmont

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The other thread is getting a bit long and hard to sort through, so I hope you forgive me for starting a new one. I am currently considering ASR and was curious to hear the experiences of those that are currently participating.

Members don't see this ad.

Feel free to visit the other long thread, where most active ASRs make posts and continue to answer questions. You might find folks less than enthusiastic about reinventing the wheel by double posting on a duplicate thread. It's also makes it easier for us to point you to the right answer within the other thread than write new copy again.

Also (and this has been a topic of discussion for the past few pages on the other thread), ASR is currently closed. Your state might accept applications for ASR (not all do) but new slots have not been announced. Whether they start it again next October or start releasing seats as people graduate are two options that folks are talking about, but nothing is officially proposed yet.