Assigning USMLE transcript to programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GFP

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

This is probably a neurotic question, but is it a problem if I assigned my USMLE transcripts to programs a little past the 9am EST "deadline?" I managed to submit my application last night but forgot to assign my USMLE scores. They have all been successfully transmitted around 1-2 hrs after 9am EST. I know programs can start downloading apps today, but I don't know if a couple hours is going to affect my app being screened. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Programs don't "download" applications anymore.
It's all done online in real time.

Programs don't "download" applications anymore.
It's all done online in real time.

@SlyWalker Oh okay. Could you please clarify what you mean by it's done in real time? I take it that the USMLE transcript thing will be okay with regards to my application?

@SlyWalker Oh okay. Could you please clarify what you mean by it's done in real time? I take it that the USMLE transcript thing will be okay with regards to my application?

It's fine. When they run their filters or look at your application it's on an online database, updated in real time. You are golden.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi is there any update to this issue. I realised this Sept 16 and it was uploaded @ 4 pm. I'm not sure if programs start filtering step scores Sept 15 :( I'm an IMG applying to IM with competitive scores. I applied for 191 programs all over the country. Thank you.

Hi is there any update to this issue. I realised this Sept 16 and it was uploaded @ 4 pm. I'm not sure if programs start filtering step scores Sept 15 :( I'm an IMG applying to IM with competitive scores. I applied for 191 programs all over the country. Thank you.
As aPD said in the other thread you bumped, you're fine. Just be glad you caught it now and not a few weeks later.