AT Still v. Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PT_Dream'n_17

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to recently find out I was offered a spot off the waitlist at A.T. Still in Arizona. I was also accepted at Creighton and during my interview was extremely impressed with the facilities, faculty, and opportunities within the program. The flip side of the coin is that Creighton is quite a bit more expensive tuition wise than A.T. Still. I have not had a chance to visit A.T. Still and am in the beginning process of learning more about the program.

Any insights into either programs (pros and cons) would be greatly appreciated! There are a lot of different factors to consider and the decision making process is very overwhelming.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I got accepted and I'm going to attend AT still (Arizona campus if that's the one you are talking about). I did not have high expectations for it but ended up picking it over 2 other schools, as I was very impressed. Brand new facilities, great location in AZ, nice faculty, and I felt at home there. Message me for more deails

Can I ask what your guys stats were for AT Still?

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly I'm a 3rd year at Still and it's good, can't say anything against Creighton but if you want you can PM me if you have any specifics

Honestly I'm a 3rd year at Still and it's good, can't say anything against Creighton but if you want you can PM me if you have any specifics
Anyone have an interview with Creighton on October 5th? Definitely contact me it would be nice to talk before entering the group interview!

How was your interview experience? I have mine in January!
Interview day was crazy from 630am to 3pm. Also, there was 80 interview candidates but as long you know why you stand out from the rest of the crowd. Just be personable and be sociable with everyone you meet even with 1st year and 2nd year students.