Quantcast

AT Still Vs. USA (San Marcos)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dptlee

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
66
Reaction score
9

Members don't see this ad.
Hi everyone!

Recently got accepted to AT Still and don't know if I should go to there or USA - San Marcos. I currently live in SD and would be paying about the same for rent here vs. Arizona because of my current living situation. It's about a 13k difference for tuition, but because I graduate from USA earlier, that's more time working so I guess I could make up that 13k difference within that time frame.


Anyone current students have insight on either campus about what they love/hate about the school?

Thanks in advance!!!
 

ptbusiness

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Messages
80
Reaction score
35
I went to USA in SM. The school is ok. We had some complaints here and there , but they were pretty minor. 95% of instructors are good. The other 5% are not too bad either. You don't need to buy books at all (unless you want to) since all the information you need is posted online.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

dptlee

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
66
Reaction score
9
I went to USA in SM. The school is ok. We had some complaints here and there , but they were pretty minor. 95% of instructors are good. The other 5% are not too bad either. You don't need to buy books at all (unless you want to) since all the information you need is posted online.


This is good to know! I've heard great things about the faculty too. And saving money on books is huge! thanks!
 
Top