Atlanta Medical Center

Started by DrLight
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrLight

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I know a lot of Ross students rotate at AMC...
I've been calling AMC dept of surg NONSTOP...but I can't get an answer.
Anyone know if AMC sponsers visas for surgery residency?
Thanks for your help.........
 
Hi,
I know a lot of Ross students rotate at AMC...
I've been calling AMC dept of surg NONSTOP...but I can't get an answer.
Anyone know if AMC sponsers visas for surgery residency?
Thanks for your help.........
WHy would they not? Your Canadian right? thats an easy one!:idea:
 
WHy would they not? Your Canadian right? thats an easy one!:idea:
Lot of places don't sponser or support any visas.
I just wanna know if they do or not rather than spend money on applying if my application is going to be trashed immediately.
 
Lot of places don't sponser or support any visas.
I just wanna know if they do or not rather than spend money on applying if my application is going to be trashed immediately.

Call the Admin of the Hospital not the surgery dept, they are the ones who set policy anyway.
Are you a Canadian Graduate or a FMG (NON Canada and Non US)?