Atlas of cervical abnormalities?

Started by Jumlerdim
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jumlerdim

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of a published atlas of abnormal cervical appearances? For instance, a book with say 10 pictures of ectropion, 10 pictures of nabothian cysts, 10 pictures of cervical polyps, 10 pictures of cervical cancer, etc. I know that you can gets lots of pictures through google, but I am looking more for a well-researched, well-vetted publication. Thanks in advance.
 
Hmm...there's a great colposcopy manual with tons of pictures (happy to email you the .pdf if you message me). For the others I would flip through various Gyn texts - Williams is a good starting place.
 
Hmm...there's a great colposcopy manual with tons of pictures (happy to email you the .pdf if you message me). For the others I would flip through various Gyn texts - Williams is a good starting place.
Could you please post the name of this manual? Thank you