ATSU-KCOM rotations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hope_I_Make_It

Reaction score
Hey everyone new to this forum but had some questions and hoping I am posting in the right area.

I've recently been accepted to AT Still in Kirksville and understand that it is the oldest osteopathic school so I know it's established. My question is, can anyone comment on their rotation sites as in which ones to maybe avoid?

They have rotations in numerous states including, Missouri, Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan. I am trying to see if I can find which ones may offer more well-rounded experiences with more various pathological diseases being seen? Are there any that are academic/university based programs vs community based? Any insight or advice would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

i am also a currently accepted student to KCOM and would love info on this. If anyone can help.

Anybody who needs info I can shoot you a PM with a form.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can I get this form too? It would be awesome!

Hey everyone new to this forum but had some questions and hoping I am posting in the right area.

I've recently been accepted to AT Still in Kirksville and understand that it is the oldest osteopathic school so I know it's established. My question is, can anyone comment on their rotation sites as in which ones to maybe avoid?

They have rotations in numerous states including, Missouri, Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan. I am trying to see if I can find which ones may offer more well-rounded experiences with more various pathological diseases being seen? Are there any that are academic/university based programs vs community based? Any insight or advice would be great.
I rotated at Des Pères in St Louis and it was a phenomenal experience!