attach photo to supplemental..staple or tape?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TeethRCool

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Silly question but how did u attach ur photo to the supplemental appplication for a school like UNLV? staple or tape?

Members don't see this ad.

they have special passport picture glue ...works great but I don't know if you're willing to drop a few bucks and use it a few times.

I haven't gotten to this stage yet, but I would go with a paper clip.

Members don't see this ad :)
Silly question but how did u attach ur photo to the supplemental appplication for a school like UNLV? staple or tape?

I'll go with the paper clip instead but make sure to have something covering your photo or else the paper clip will slightly mess up your pic.

i used tape

tape and i got an interview. they dont take it off cuz i saw my app there. glue it if u wish.

Stapled...didn't keep me from getting an interview.

I didn't even send in a picture and I got an interview

Super glue...couldn't risk any chances

I taped but I wrote my name and aadsas number on the back in case it gets misplaced. :cool:

I haven't gotten to this stage yet, but I would go with a paper clip.

If you haven't gotten way past this point yet, I feel bad for you. Apply next cycle.

I used that double-sided tape. Works great!

Members don't see this ad :)
This is the craziest thread ever. I really hope it is a joke.

I used a very conservative and non-aggressive staple, placed neatly in the upper left corner, at a roughly 48 degree angle. I am sure that helped me get an interview!!

Reactions: 1 user
Gluestick. I'm serious.

No, man. Laser. Serious business.

1160605713542.gif

I seriously (not seriosly) gluesticked my photo onto the UNLV supp. and I have an interview, coincidence? No chance.

I gluestick all my pics. I got UNLV, as well. BTW, this is the pic I used:

1160239806088.jpg

America's future dentists...God help us all...:cool:

America's future dentists...God help us all...:cool:

Hey, I see you were at ASDOH the same day I was. Were you a morning or afternoon interview?

And God help us should this situation ever occur . . .

1159121991243.jpg