ATTENTION* GRE test takers 8/19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

A1235

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took my GRE today for the second time and came upon such an abnormal issue!!! I finished the exam and my scores reported as "NS". However, I did not skip any sections or cancel my scores.

The test center called technical support and found out this has been a global technical issue today... just my luck :( They told me that my scores should be saved and someone from customer support will call me. Did this happen to anyone that took the test today?

Members don't see this ad.

It happened to me too! I was close to having a nervous breakdown when that happened. I asked the test center girl, and she said everyone who had taken it that day got the same response. A friend of mine had the same problem 4 years ago. She called customer service the next day and got it all sorted out. I plan to call in the morning.

It happened to me too! I was close to having a nervous breakdown when that happened. I asked the test center girl, and she said everyone who had taken it that day got the same response. A friend of mine had the same problem 4 years ago. She called customer service the next day and got it all sorted out. I plan to call in the morning.

Thank god im not the only one!!! I had a nervous breakdown Ahh ok that makes me feel better! They said my scores should be saved I just was freaking out that I would have to take it again! They told me someone from customer care is suppose to get in contact with me. But I'm just going to call when they open in the morning as well